I’m currently a Ph.D. student majoring in Digital Art and Design at Zhejiang University, advised by Dr. Kejun Zhang. My research interests include music information retrieval, affective computing and human-computer interaction. I received my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Technology from Zhejiang University.
- Ph.D Student in Digital Art and Design
- College of Computer Science and Technology
- Visiting Ph.D Student in C4DM
- Supervised by Prof. Nick Bryan-Kinns
- A music-driven system for generating apparel display video. Zhang, H., Zhang, K., Cao, Y., Zheng, J., Huang, X., Yang, C., & Sun, L. (2019). Multimedia Tools and Applications.
- The PMEmo dataset for music emotion recognition. K. Zhang, H. Zhang, S. Li, C. Yang, and L. Sun. in 2018 ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR).
- Exploiting EEG Signals and Audiovisual Feature Fusion for Video Emotion Recognition. Xing B, Zhang H, Zhang K, et al. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 59844-59861.
- User Independent Emotion Recognition with Residual Signal-Image Network. Guanghao Yin, Shouqian Sun, Hui Zhang, Chao Li, and Kejun Zhang. In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP).
- PopMash: an automatic musical-mashup system using computation of musical and lyrical agreement for transitions. Xing, B., Zhang, X., Zhang, K., Wu, X., Zhang, H., Zheng, J., ... & Sun, S. (2020). Multimedia Tools and Applications.